The greatest thing about blogging is the friends you make who share some of your same interests and passions. Another is being able to tell one of the friends you like what they do. I want to thank Yawatta Hosby for singling me out and giving me the One Lovely Blog Award. The rules are simple and I’m glad to pass the award on to a few more friends.
- Include blog award logo in your post
- Thank person who nominated you and link back to them in your post
- Share 7 things about yourself (keep in mind that children may read this)
- Nominate 7 bloggers you absolutely relish
- Leave a comment on each of these blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated
7 Things About Me:
- My fascination with Rock Star biographies has not ended. I’m now reading Pete Townshend’s Who I Am.
- I used to drink a lot more red wine – I even had the nickname Kellie Red Wine for a few years. But, sadly, I now stick more to white because of the headache. Age strikes again!
- As a teen, I could stay up all night reading Stephen King books. Now, I can’t even look at a scary movie.
- I believe English teachers only fall into 2 categories: either good or terrible. There’s no middle ground.
- I’m a Steelers fan – go black and gold!
- I can justify some of my shoe and clothing purchases because my daughter and I can share some items. I just wish she wouldn’t borrow so often…
- It was this same daughter who gave me the push I needed to self-publish my book!
7 Bloggers I like:
- Novels From The Ground Up
- Scribbling Advocate
- Vampires, Ladies & Potpourri
- Wrestling the Muse
- Writer Mummy
- The Owen Adams Project
- Word Flows
So sorry if you’ve already received this award – you’re doubly lovely!